Wednesday, May 19, 2010

How do you do?

I’ve been somewhat of a blog-stalker for sometime, using the time in between work/softball/t-ball/baking/fishing toys out of the toilet/crafting/dinner/school to lurk in the shadows of the blog-o-sphere looking for inspiration and a sense of alliance in motherhood. I am a single mother braving the world one day at a time. I am a mommy to a 3 year old boy who definitely has a strong personality (don’t know who in the world he could get that from). We take the world on day by day. And see what adventures what amazing adventures life has in store for us.

Q


So here’s for introductions.

Me: I am a mother, sister, daughter, baker, employee, student, maid, cook, project manager, construction worker, mechanic, lawn mower, artist, crafter, and I shall not bore you with more. I could probably go on for days I am a very independent woman and I would like to think there isn’t anything I can’t do. I am erinjoy.
E

Q: The strongest willed boy you have ever met. He is the love of my life, He doesn’t make life easy, but spending time with him makes my world.


qqq


hope you can join us on our adventure on this rollercoaster called life.

No comments:

Post a Comment